Popmoney allows RFCU members the freedom to pay others electronically using only the person's mobile phone number or email address. The recipient doesn't have to be a RFCU member to receive payments. Payments are quick and easy via RIB (Riegel Internet Banking) or via the RFCU Mobile App.
NOTE: Popmoney is for personal use only, it may not be used for business accounts or purposes.
Features & Benefits:
- Set up Popmoney to send recurring payments to a specific person
- Send money at a future date
- Receive automatic deposits (after the first deposit is claimed)
- Create custom email templates for gifting money
- Write electronic notes for transactions to keep records
- Import contacts from popular email services
Where to access Popmoney
- You can access Popmoney through RIB (Riegel Internet Banking) or with the RFCU Mobile App
How to use Popmoney
- To send money, simply log into RIB via a computer or mobile phone, click on the "Move Money" tab and then select "Popmoney" from the drop down menu.
Information needed to send money
- Simply enter the recipient's email address or mobile phone number, how much you'd like to send and when to send it - that's it! Recipients will be notified that the funds are there via a text message or email. It's that easy!
- Information sent to Popmoney is encrypted using industry leading software, hardware, and algorithms. Security is also utilized at specific points and actions within the product.
- Popmoney charges a fee which varies depending on the type and amount per transaction. Additional fees may apply. In the event an item is returned for non-sufficient funds, the vendor will charge a fee of $35.00. This fee is charged by the vendor to the Credit Union and is passed on to you in addition to any returned item fee charged by the Credit Union.